Sunday, November 9, 2014

Play it Green: The Big Switch

I used the site "http://www.planitgreenlive.com" in which I was able to generate a city through a simulation. Furthermore, my goal was to plan out the city with success in issues regarding environmental and money. Moreover, in order to meet my goal, I needed to double check that the city I generated had roads, factories, residential areas for people to live (houses), and efficient energy resources. Not to mention, I hope to make sure that my city did not interfere with the essential wildlife. None of my the energy producing resources in my city had interfered with wildlife. In addition, I planted many parks, trees, and bushes to make the city eco-friendly. I had wind farms and coal power plants, 3 factories, and numerous houses and parks. Fortunately, I was able to create an city that could was environmentally and economically successful due to the fact that the wildlife around my city was not harmed in any way.













No comments:

Post a Comment